Join us as a Member and Become a Friend
Friends of Shepherd’s Corner directly support our mission to recreate the land’s wholeness by rediscovering the life-giving harmony between the people and the land. Here, people of all backgrounds can connect with the natural environment, reflect on the web of life, and, as members, support ecojustice efforts that will bring hope to future generations.
Your support as a Friend of Shepherd’s Corner will help provide:
- Over 23,920 pounds of our annual harvests donated over the past 9 years to food pantries including HEART (Reynoldsburg), GRIN (Gahanna), Bishop Griffin Center at Christ the King parish, Faith Mission, and other groups.
- Ongoing maintenance of 160 acres of environmentally sustainable and diverse habitats, permaculture food pantry garden, greenhouses, meditation trail, and labyrinth
- Care and keeping of animals under a no-kill policy, including chickens, sheep, and llama
- Materials and staffing for a variety of programs for children and adults
- Continued preservation of the biodiversity of the land
Become a Friend of Shepherd’s Corner and receive:
- 10% discount on market produce, eggs, maple syrup (when seasonably available).
- Opportunity to pre-order naturally grown plants, started in our greenhouses, in advance of our annual May plant sale
- No-fee to walk our meditation trail & labyrinth. (April – November, Wednesday through Friday, 10 am – 4:00 pm)
Connect, Reflect, Support:
To join others in preserving a green space that matters and promoting sustainable living, become a member on line or print the Membership Form, fill it out, and mail it to us along with your donation. If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com.
Shepherd’s Corner relies heavily on the generosity of caring people, like you, to fund our programs and activities.