Plant Sale: May 9th 2020
Our annual plant sale is going virtual!
This year’s sale is pre-order with pick up on May 9th.
All plants being sold are grown on site from seed. They are naturally grown with out chemical pesticides or herbicides. Proceeds from our annual plant sale help us fund Shepherd’s Corner Ecology Center’s food pantry garden. This plant sale helps us to provide naturally grown produce to those in need in our community. All orders for our 2020 plant sale will need to be prepaid. An email with a reminder of your order and a link to pay for your order will be sent to the email address provided on the order form. You may pay by check, however it will need to be received prior to May 9th. As a precaution cash will not be accepted for this year’s sale.
Things to know:
- Plants are $3 each. They are in individual pots. Except for the romaine, which is in a 4 cell pack.
- Ordering deadline is May 1st. Sale has ended.
- Prepaid order can be picked up Saturday, May 9th. You will choose a preferred time on the order form.
- Doorstep delivery may be available for your order! This will be considered on a case by case basis. Consideration will be made based on the size of your order and staff availability.
- We’re only selling the best looking plants so there’s no need to worry that you aren’t able to browse our plants.
Have questions about this year’s sale? Check out our FAQs page!